Spacious restaurant fit out to sell burgers for sale. The restaurant is located on the busy main road in Elsternwick, and is well serviced by public transport, with a bus stop and a tram stop just metres away from the front door.
This restaurant has a near new fitout, less than 1 year old, with seating capacity of 35 inside and 12 outside. There is also a permit for a further 12 seats in the parking lot just outside the premises (Parklet permit), which is for 3 months and then renewable on a month to month basis, in consultation with council as the Covid recovery progresses to resumption of normal trading conditions. There is a commercial kitchen and a walk in coolroom. There is also office space upstairs and 2 car parking spaces at the rear for the owner’s use.
* Rent for this spacious premises is $961 per week
* Secure lease of 3x3x3 commenced in January 2021.
* Currently trading 6 days: Tues to Sat: 11am- 9pm, Sun: 11am- 8pm. Closed Mondays.
* Owner works part time with a roster of casual staff as needed
* Liquour licence to 11pm on Friday and Saturday, until 10pm on Sunday to Thursday
* Near new fitout- Established in March 2021!
Currently trading as a burger restaurant, new owners can take on the existing name and pay a licence fee to use this name which has been trademarked or change the name and introduce any other items to the menu.
If you are looking for a restaurant space which has already been fit out, this is the place for you. All the hard fit out and set up work has been done. Take over this restaurant and implement your food dream.
Well worth an inspection.
For more information and to organise an inspection please contact Chris Panagiotidis on 0433 582 533 or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300.