This Automotive Service Centre, in Lynbrook, has an excellent location close to the intersection of 2 major roads through the area. This location enables it to service the Mornington Peninsula as well as the South Eastern suburbs.
Offers a whole range of vehicle services and specialises in European vehicles.
Services on offer:
• Logbook servicing
• Performance upgrades - supply and fit genuine and aftermarket components
• Roadworthy inspections – is a VicRoads licensed vehicle tester, able to conduct roadworthy inspections and issue Roadworthy Certificates for used cars
• Steering and suspension -upgrades, repairs and services
• Brake Services
• Clutch and Transmission
• Radiator and cooling systems
• Diagnostics and Auto Electrical
Offer extra services to customers such as free pick-up and delivery service throughout the local area and courtesy cars.
Very large workshop with 6 hoists plus office/reception area.
Excellent website and large following on social media as they are well known for their European vehicle performance upgrades.
Well-staffed with skilled mechanics and technicians, the owner works with 2 full-time staff and 1 part-time staff.
Established 20 years, this auto service centre turns over approx. $1,080,000 per annum. Rent for this large workshop, with main road visibility is $5,900 per month incl. GST. Lease of 3 years commenced December 2018.
Trades 6 Days: Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 5:30pm; Saturday - By Appointment only.
For more information and to organise an inspection contact Chris Panagiotidis on 0433 582 533 or Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300.