For sale is a contractor company to the telecommunications industry.
Having successfully completed numerous projects for high profile clients, this contracting business has built a solid reputation and strong relationships with delivery partners of Optus, Telstra and TPG.
Managing and completing projects such as wireless installations in greenfield and brownfield sites, upgrading of clients' existing assets and relocation of equipment in both wireless and fixed line spaces this business has gained a reputation as a professional and trustworthy contractor in the telecommunications industry.
Projects to date include:
- EJV Optus and TPG joint venture site 5G upgrades on monopoles and rooftops
- Sole Risk Optus, Telstra and TPG 5G upgrades on monopoles and rooftops
- 500KV High VoltageTransmission Tower Telstra 5G Upgrades (Wireless)
- Site Builds (Civil Construction) - building tower footings and shelter slabs
- Sewer Upgrades (Civil Construction) - connecting suburbs to pressurized sewers and removing septic tanks from service
- Asset Relocation (Civil Construction)
By offering clients a complete turnkey solution and with strong foundations that can be scaled to meet demand and with access to qualified and experienced personnel, when needed, this company is capable of providing outstanding service and products to telecommunications providers.
Business has excellent takings and demonstrated a turnover of approx. $453,000 for 4 months of onsite work. Sale includes vehicle, tools and proprietary processes only available to the buyer of this business.
- Wireless Expansion: The wireless sector continues to thrive, driven by widespread 5G rollouts by major telcos.
- Infrastructure Strengthening: Increasing demand for steelwork strengthening on existing sites creates a steady stream of projects.
- Greenfield Projects: With more greenfield sites on the horizon, we're poised to expand our reach.
- Recession-Resilient: The telecommunications industry has proven recession-resistant, offering stability even in uncertain economic times.
- Efficiency Optimization: Our ability to leverage efficiencies ensures increased profitability with minimal overheads.
Excellent opportunity for a person with qualifications and experience in either civil construction, electrical, builder (anyone with an eye for detail, owner/operator will have to be ok with working at heights) or the telecommunications industry looking for their own business or for a civil works company looking to expand into telecommunications. Take advantage of the solid relationships this business has with both clients and subcontractors/tradespeople in the telecommunications industry.
For more information and discussion about this opportunity, contact Elle Likopoulos on 03 9566 7300 or Chris Panagiotidis on 0433 582 533.