This Iconic and oldest surviving Pizza house is for sale for the first time ever. Established in 1967! Serving its loyal customers for 65 years this restaurant offers a great location and excellent turnover! Located in Malvern an inner suburb of Melbourne, 8 km south-east of Melbourne's Central Business District.
Serving an extensive range of traditional pizza, pasta, and mouth-watering Parma they offer an extensive and wide variety of options.
- Established 65 years same family.
- The restaurant offers pizza delivery as well as seating for 100 inside.
- High profile location on a major road through the inner suburb of Melbourne.
- Full commercial kitchen
- Trading only 6 nights per week - Mon-Sat 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Takings of $8,000- $9,000 per week. (reduced hours)
- Well staffed with full & part-time staff as well as drivers. The vendor will support and train new owners.
- Liquor license until 11 pm.
-Rent of $88,000 per annum and long lease to be negotiated for a new owner with the landlord.
This long-established & profitable business is well-loved by the locals providing a fantastic opportunity to take over a thriving business with a great reputation.
For more information please contact Senior Business Broker Petros Margaritis 0416 000 154.